• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Wonderful Precure! Girls, Crayon Shin-chan Cross Over Into Each Others' Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 10:36 pm Reply with quote
I hope there will be a way to see the shin chan episode of this in some way but either way it's cool that the cure got stylized like that for it. I realize the show isn't like what it was when it was dubbed by FUNimation for adult swim but it definitely isn't the first thing that would have come to mind when thinking of Precure crossing over with anything (even though Shin chan has crossed over with the series before and even Tokusatsu stuff from what I understand)
Dr. Wily

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 11:07 pm Reply with quote
Thatguy3331 wrote:
I hope there will be a way to see the shin chan episode of this in some way but either way it's cool that the cure got stylized like that for it. I realize the show isn't like what it was when it was dubbed by FUNimation for adult swim

Gosh I miss that show/dub...
ZelosZoidberg

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 11:38 pm Reply with quote
Dr. Wily wrote:
Thatguy3331 wrote:
I hope there will be a way to see the shin chan episode of this in some way but either way it's cool that the cure got stylized like that for it. I realize the show isn't like what it was when it was dubbed by FUNimation for adult swim

Gosh I miss that show/dub...
I showed that dub to my non anime friends (and dad) and they loved it!. I love the ones where they were at the aparment complex and the ones focused on the teachers the best. How they worked a Mother/Earthbound joke in there is just icing on the cake.
Sheriru

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 5:47 am Reply with quote
They shouldve given him a major, style fitting glow up in the Precure Version. Sparkling eyes, better drawn and such. He looks his usual compared to the "glow down" of the Precure in his Anime.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1